Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Found in Guatemala


Carmen Sandiego, I mean, Brian Schwadron is currently in Guatemala. I talked with Brian on the phone last night and we are both dedicated to continually increasing the scope of For All Humanity and our capacity to be a significant social organization that responds to the ongoing changes in the world. In the near future, you can expect to see updates to our website, a monthly newsletter, and the opportunity to make a tax-deductible contribution to support worthy causes. For now, here's a picture of Brian (sipping drink) in Guatemala!

2 comments:

@TweetLaVerdad said...

Brian is now in Thailand, for anyone keeping an eye out. He is a group leader for a student trip. After this summer, Brian will begin a Masters Program.

leandrariosl said...

Hi, I've been wanting to get in touch with Brian for such a long time. I am so happy to see that he's doing what he likes better, HELPING PEOPLE. So would anyone please tell him I love him so much, im proud of him and i miss him. I hope to see him again some time. Hope he can mail me someday telling me about him

Leandra